About Me

My name is Ashley Hernandez. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I was born and raised in New Jersey and moved to Alabama in January of 2009. I have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education from the County College of Morris and looking forward to getting my Bachelors Degree. I love working with children and watching them grow and learn. I have worked in preschools since I was 16 years old. I hope to teach Kindergarten one day!


Friday, April 30, 2010

Attitudes

I feel that in order to be an effective teacher, you need to demonstrate a pleasant attitude. If you are always in a bad mood, and act impatient and bothered all the time, chances are you students and fellow teachers will not want to work with you, or respect you. It is important to maintain a positive attitude. Although we might not always be happy, never let your true emotions show. If you are in a bad mood, you need to leave it at the door! Your students will feed off the negative energy and your classroom won't be a fun place to be. You must always appear happy and ready to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment