About Me

My name is Ashley Hernandez. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I was born and raised in New Jersey and moved to Alabama in January of 2009. I have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education from the County College of Morris and looking forward to getting my Bachelors Degree. I love working with children and watching them grow and learn. I have worked in preschools since I was 16 years old. I hope to teach Kindergarten one day!


Friday, April 30, 2010

What Teaching Means to Me

I feel that teaching is not a job, it is a profession. It is so rewarding to know that you helped a child become a better person. I plan to be the teacher that all the children remember when they are 40. I want to be the teacher they feel helped mold them into the successul person they become. As an educator, I will always be there to help my students and offer words of encouragement to ensure my students that they can do whatever they set their minds to. When I die, I want to make sure that I have touched and impacted the lives of many children.

No comments:

Post a Comment