About Me

My name is Ashley Hernandez. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I was born and raised in New Jersey and moved to Alabama in January of 2009. I have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education from the County College of Morris and looking forward to getting my Bachelors Degree. I love working with children and watching them grow and learn. I have worked in preschools since I was 16 years old. I hope to teach Kindergarten one day!


Friday, April 30, 2010

My Classroom Environment

An ideal classroom should be a comfortable atmosphere for each and every student. The classroom should be a home away from home for the student. Each student will serve their own purpose in the classroom to form a team. My classroom will be well managed, and we will focus on working together. The environment will be welcoming and each child will feel like they are a part of the classroom. I will make sure that each child feels needed and enjoys being in my classroom. There will be no negativity or hostility. We are all friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment